Come join a mission-focused organization with a vision for a community that is both environmentally safe & resourceful. Put your passion for writing, web development, digital strategy & love of the environment to work with SWACO’s Innovation & Programs team.
We’re hiring a communications administrator with at least 3 years of relevant communication experience to join our small (yet mighty) communications team. Your skills and knowledge will be leveraged to develop gold standard communications which educate the public about the value of a public landfill as well as the many benefits of increasing our waste reduction, reuse and recycling activities.
SWACO’s Communications Administrator will be:
- A strong writer able to transform complex information into easy to understand & interesting content with exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly experienced at utilizing a variety of proprietary content management systems to create web content.
- A pro at creating strategic & engaging social content.
- An individual who prides themselves on staying ahead of emerging on-line trends in order to leverage them in an engaging and educational way on behalf of a public organization & brand.
- A talented & energetic public speaker.
- Adept at planning & meeting deadlines.
- Someone who cares about the environment & helping others.
See if you have what it takes. Review the position description here and find the link to apply: https://www.indeed.com/job/communications-administrator-8a109e4209b00396